Free, unlimited transport, to use at your leisure.
You’ve got to move about freely on vacation.
With VeniceBox transport is always included. Enjoying the city is really all about getting around freely, with no hassles. Moreover, Venice is a big city, it’s not just an island – the mainland area is truly full of things to do and places to see.
Here’s what you can do with the VeniceBox travel pass:
- ride all the water-buses in Venice, at any time, as many times as you like.
- Use all of the public means of transport on the mainland in Mestre and Marghera, meaning buses and trams, with no limitations (*).
- Remember that the travel pass is always included in all VeniceBox packages.This gives you unlimited use of public transport during the period and for the packages’ validity period.
Why VeniceBox Transport will change the way you spend your vacation in Venice:
- You are staying at a hotel that is not on Venice island, such as in Mestre or Marghera: You’ll be able to come and go as you please without worrying about schedules and without using up your daily budget.
- You may not want to waste any time looking for the most convenient water-bus line or land-bus line: With VeniceBox, all this is included.
- You want to be free to change plans at any given moment and hop onto any water-bus instead of missing it because you’re stuck in a ticket line: and you are perfectly right! Just bring your VeniceBox travel pass and hop aboard!
- You have just arrived in Venice and you still need to get your bearings, you are tired and just want to get to your hotel. The last thing you want to do is stand in a queue to get water-bus tickets, or wait for the one with the least stops. VeniceBox is your solution!
- You want to visit one of Venice’s many islands without having to worry about the cost? Islands like Murano, Burano, Torcello… they are all within your reach. And you’ll be able to change plans at your leisure.
- You’ve come for the cinema show and would like to get to the Lido without worries: you just worry about the cinema show. VeniceBox takes care of the transport.
- You’ll be able to see Venice from a unique vantage point: the water-buses provide a complete viewpoint of the canals, the bridges and the quaint corners. Whereas on foot and in a crowd you’ll only partially see these. .
Venice is a very expensive city, especially in terms of transport for tourists. Water-bus tickets can cost up to €7.00 per run, regardless of whether you make one stop or ten. It’s plain to see that with VeniceBox you start saving right away.
You won’t have to figure out the cheapest way to get to places. And, you’ll be able to board any water-buses, as many times as you like.
Buying online really broadens your possibilities.
By buying VeniceBox online can choose several validity-period combinations, enjoy special family discounts, set up airport connections, and much more.
(*) Transport to and from the Marco Polo International airport and the Lido island bus line are excluded.